As the health science experts, SCORR conducts comprehensive market research to develop a strategic foundation for your brand. Because we work daily with organizations involved in global research, we help you better understand where you fit within the market. Our team will uncover your client’s satisfaction level and needs, as well as the perception of your brand, and we will keep you up to date on your competitors and industry trends.
- Brand awareness & perception studies
- Brand concept testing
- Client satisfaction/lost opportunity surveys
- Competitor analysis
- Customer dossiers
- Internal assessment & employee surveys
- Market segmentation studies
- Market states & trends
- Pipeline & clinical trial research
- Win/loss surveys
SCORR utilizes our market intelligence to develop a strategy and a comprehensive, integrated program that will generate the best results. Once this program is implemented, we measure performance and make adjustments as needed to ensure that you receive the biggest return on your investment.
- Acquisition & integration communications
- Content strategy
- Internal communications
- Media planning (print, social, digital)
- PR strategy
- Strategic marketing/marketing plans
- Trade shows
- Buyer’s persona & buyer’s journey
Your brand is driven by your messaging platform and visual, or what we call your Big Idea. This is the core, differentiating benefit of your business, expressed with creative execution. It represents everything you stand for. It is what sets you apart in the minds of customers and is the overarching message that you wish to communicate. Your Big Idea is the ultimate expression of your value proposition and enables you to drive your strategy home through visuals and core messaging.
- Big Idea: brand visuals & core messaging
- Identity program
- Naming/naming hierarchy
- Internal & external brand launch
We will create a compelling look and feel for your entire marketing program that is memorable and that differentiates your brand and communicates with your internal and external target audiences. Our team of scientific and technical writers can handle even the most complex industry topics.
- Sales collateral
- Marketing programs
- Campaign development
- Internal & external communications
- Scientific & technical writing
- Content development & management
In the health science industry, it is more important than ever to have a marketing partner with an understanding of technology and the best ways to utilize it within an integrated marketing program to communicate with your target audience. Whether you need a new website, brand video or social media campaign, SCORR can deliver.
Because we are entrenched in the health science industry, we have a powerful network of contacts around the world that we will leverage to get coverage and visibility for your brand and your thought leaders. We develop public relations and media programs to establish credibility for your subject matter experts, build your reputation and generate leads.
- Public relations
- Thought leadership (articles, awards, speaking opportunities)
- Merger & acquisition communications
- Media planning, buying & management
- Media relations
TRADE SHOWS & EVENTS
SCORR Marketing has deep expertise and experience in end-to-end trade show planning, execution and support. Our trade show team members — who have more experience than anyone else in the health science industry — will develop an effective program to ensure you exhibit at the right shows; maximize your visibility through speaking opportunities, sponsorships and advertising; achieve show-stopping effects that draw attention to your booth; have a well-trained team; and generate qualified leads for maximum ROI.
- End-to-end planning
- Pre-, during & post-show promotion
- Booth concept, design & production
- Giveaway sourcing & coordination
- Trade show training
- Lead generation/data capture
- On-site support
- Event planning & execution (internal or external)