In conjunction with Applied Clinical Trials (ACT), SCORR Marketing conducted a survey to determine salary levels and job satisfaction for individuals involved in clinical research.
In this report, we compiled information on:
- Ranges of salary, supplemental income and non-cash compensation received
- Satisfaction levels with training/continuing education, career development opportunities and overall job
- Most challenging parts of the job
- The extent to which respondents are seeking to change jobs and, if so, which resources will be used in a job search
- Association and membership affiliations