How has COVID-19 altered your marketing approach, and what are other companies planning for in 2021 and beyond? Many companies have already begun shifting more toward digital marketing, reallocating trade show budgets, and focusing on content.
SCORR’s 2020 Marketing Trends in Health Sciences Services Companies Survey Report — our eighth annual edition — includes perspectives from CROs, CDMOs, tech companies, and other organizations. More than half of respondents in this year’s report were CEOs, presidents, vice presidents, or directors.
Download this report to explore:
- How marketing goals and spending have changed in the past year
- What companies are doing with their trade show and event budgets
- The extent to which agencies are utilized
- Which marketing tactics are more effective
- The ongoing rise of digital marketing
- More about the impact of COVID-19 on marketing strategies
Download the full report >>