Where does your marketing performance and spending rank in comparison to other life science services companies? What trends appeared in 2021, and how might they impact your marketing and success in 2022?
SCORR’s 2021 Marketing Trends in the Life Sciences Survey Report — our ninth annual edition — features data collected from CROs, CDMOs, tech companies, and other organizations in Q3 of 2021. More than two-thirds (68%) of the respondents were CEOs, presidents, vice presidents, or directors. The report offers a better understanding of:
- How marketing goals and spending have changed in the past year
- The ongoing rise of digital marketing
- What companies are doing with their trade show and event budgets
- The extent to which agencies are utilized
- Which marketing tactics are more effective
- The continued effect of COVID-19 on marketing strategies
Read the report today for the information you need to prepare your company for future success.