In the age of the Great Resignation, it’s more important than ever to recognize how a positive and uplifting company culture can support retention and build long-term teams of dynamic and diverse professionals.
Join culture-building expert and Velocity Advisory Group partner Brooke Page-Thompson alongside SCORR Marketing experts Lea LaFerla (president) and Alec McChesney (director of business development) for a candid conversation about how company culture impacts the longevity of internal expertise — especially in the health science sphere.
- What makes staff retention such a pressing issue for CROs, CDMOs, and other health science employers
- How talent scarcity and falling retention rates connect to a renewed focus on company culture
- The hallmarks of a compelling and attractive company culture (including which to prioritize in the clinical research industry)
- How changes in messaging can lead to a more or less desirable company culture
- Common missed-opportunity pitfalls companies encounter when seeking to shape their workplace culture