MedExecWomen Third Annual Conference in Boston, June 14, 2022
Empowering Women in Leadership Roles in the Medical Device, Diagnostics, and Digital Health Industries
MedExecWomen, a fast-growing organization dedicated to empowering women in leadership roles in medical device, diagnostics, drug delivery, and digital healthcare, announced today their third annual event will take place on June 14, 2022, in Boston. Attendance is limited to 150 women and in-person only, to foster networking, sharing of strategic content, and collaboration.
Last year’s theme centered on “Medical Innovation in a Post-COVID World.” During the event, MedExecWomen’s Board President said “Innovation in healthcare, particularly post-COVID, requires us to work across industry sectors, alongside clinicians and payers.”
For 2022’s theme, “Into the Future: New Healthcare Partnerships to Drive Value,” female executives and thought leaders will discuss:
- Mission Stories in Medtech
- Incorporating Socially Responsible Strategies to Engage Talent, Investors, and Customers
- Board Service: What You Need to Know
- Clinical Evidence Generation: What Are the New Disruptive Partnerships and Models?
- Strategies to Make Acute Care and Home Care Work Together
- Making Acquisition Strategy Succeed: Perspectives From Each Side of the Deal
The event will close with a keynote by Ginger Graham, former CEO of Guidant Corporation, former faculty member at the Arthur Rock Center for Entrepreneurship at Harvard Business School, and consultant to first-time CEOs in areas of leadership, strategy, board-effectiveness, and organizational building. Registration and the agenda for the conference are available here.
MedExecWomen supports female executives by creating venues to network, refine leadership skills, and develop relevant expertise, striving to:
- Create a network of executive women in medtech and facilitate connections.
- Improve gender parity in medtech leadership.
- Educate executives about the benefits of diverse leadership and how to optimize talent.
- Support development of leadership skills through training and advancement programs.
MedExecWomen is dedicated to empowering women in leadership roles in the medical device, diagnostics, drug delivery, and digital healthcare industries by arming them with relevant strategic skills and robust networks. The organization was co-founded by Laurie Halloran, President & CEO of Halloran Consulting Group, and Maria Shepherd, President & Founder of Medi-Vantage – medtech executives who believe in fostering relationships and career advancement through insightful meetings and connections.