Enjoy the challenge of articulating a company’s brand message in written form? Do you excel at crafting a variety of written marketing assets that help clients achieve their marketing objectives? This may be the right opportunity for you!
SCORR Marketing is seeking a full-time copywriter to join our team to develop strategic and creative content for our clients in support of their strategic marketing goals. The right candidate can be based in our Kearney, NE, or Omaha, NE, offices or may work remotely from home.
- Conceive, write, edit, and proof marketing materials
- Manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Work closely with multiple internal teams/departments
- Write and copyedit all types of marketing materials, including ads, articles, brochures, emails, press releases, social media posts, white papers, websites, video scripts, etc.
- Make scientific/technical content easy to understand to a variety of target audiences
- Perform independent research to provide direction for projects
- Work independently, but collaboratively
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three to five years of advertising, marketing, or communications writing experience
- B2B writing experience
- Technical, scientific, and/or medical writing experience
- Agency experience