The clinical research industry continues seeking solutions to engage patients as partners in order to increase participation in clinical research. This survey report entitled The Patient Perspective on Clinical Trials, released by SCORR Marketing and Antidote Technologies, provides valuable insights that uncover what motivates patients to participate in clinical research — from the perspectives of patients.
The report taps into the attitudes and motivations of nearly 4,000 patients diagnosed with conditions such as diabetes, kidney disease, cancer, multiple sclerosis, lupus, asthma/allergies and gastrointestinal disease. The critical insights it contains can help the clinical research industry develop more informed strategies that are efficient for companies and meaningful for patients, ultimately helping to advance the development of drugs and medical devices.
The free report offers patient insights on:
- Knowledge of clinical trials
- Clinical trial participation
- Motivators to participate in clinical trials
- What empowers patients to make confident personal health decisions
- Preferences for learning about clinical trials
- What makes patients feel like partners in research
Want an even deeper understanding? Check out our comprehensive report containing individual patient profiles by disease state.