SCORR Marketing, in partnership with KNect365, conducted a survey to investigate perceptions, practices and future expectations regarding patient-centricity in the life sciences industry. The report focuses on the definition and measurement of patient-centricity and technological advances that further patient-centricity.
In this survey, we gathered information on:
- The ways companies solicit patient input
- How important patient-centricity is to companies and patients
- How emphasis on clinical research is expected to change in the next two years
- What technology has most improved patient-centric initiatives
- Companies’ top patient-centric goals