The concept of bringing clinical trials to the clinical health care setting is gaining momentum. But just how well are organizations following through? Do they have initiatives to make this connection between clinical research and health care?
SCORR and ACT distributed a survey to find out what clinical research professionals had to say about their own companies’ leadership in these areas.
- Extent of initiatives to integrate clinical research and clinical health care
- An overview of outreach efforts to engage various groups
- Details on how companies are working toward data interoperability
- Benefits and challenges of collaboration between clinical research and clinical health care
- Predictions about the future for clinical research as a care option