SCORR Marketing and Applied Clinical Trials surveyed employees of drug sponsors (including pharmaceutical and biotech companies), research sites, academic institutions and service providers to understand collaboration in R&D.
While many have turned to collaborative R&D as a way to speed drug development projects, reduce costs and support federal and academic research, others see collaboration as a risk.
Learn more about the prevalence of collaborative R&D and read what those involved had to say about:
- Why organizations engage in R&D collaborations
- Why these arrangements are becoming more popular
- The pros and cons of these joint efforts
- Which stakeholders are receptive to R&D partnerships
- Industry beliefs about what research should be done collaboratively