SCORR Marketing, in partnership with Applied Clinical Trials, conducted a survey with clinical trial professionals to learn how clinical trials have changed in the last 10 years and what we can expect as they continue to evolve in the future.
In this report, we compiled information on:
- How the roles of clinical research associates, data managers, project managers and regulatory affairs professionals have changed over time
- What factors impact adaptive trials, eligibility criteria, endpoints and procedures
- How site selection has evolved
- Reasons why clinical trials have become more complex
- How patient recruitment has changed