SCORR Marketing and Applied Clinical Trials conducted a survey to gather information to evaluate the trends for global clinical trials in China and the reasons behind the decisions to conduct — or not to conduct — clinical trials in that country.
IN THIS SURVEY, INFORMATION WAS GATHERED ON:
- How many companies conduct trials in China and why
- Therapeutic areas most likely to be the focus of trials in China
- The effects of Chinese regulations to combat corruption and align procedures with good clinical practices
- Whether companies conducting trials in China prefer to partner with a Chinese company or establish their own presence
- Regions that will see more and fewer clinical trials in five years