SCORR Marketing is seeking a full-time Program Manager in our Kearney office to manage and maintain SCORR client relationships.
- Work under the direction of Chief Marketing Officer and Senior Program Manager
- Effectively communicate with SCORR clients and collaborate internally across all SCORR teams
- Drive and develop annual marketing plans and budgets, supporting market research, branding and execution of all marketing tactics including web/digital, trade shows, communications, etc.
- Ensure clients’ strategic direction is kept on point across all projects
- Execute and maintain project deadlines, client budgets and communications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising or a similar area of study
- 2 plus years’ experience in service-based, business-to-business marketing
- Strong customer service with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be proactive, dependable, professional, personable and organized and maintain confidentiality
- Experience in drug development services and health care is a plus
- Travel may be required