SCORR Marketing is seeking a full-time Program Coordinator in our Kearney office to assist in coordinating marketing activities for SCORR Clients.
- Work under the direction of Senior Program Manager and Program Manager in assisting with all client needs
- Be the liaison for internal communication within all SCORR teams
- Assist in the development and coordination of annual marketing plans and budgets, supporting market research, branding and execution of all marketing tactics including web/digital, trade shows, communications, etc.
- Set and maintain project deadlines, client budgets and communications
- Commit to and follow SCORR processes, work with traffic team and utilize project management software for managing projects to ensure work is completed on time and on budget
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising or a similar area of study
- 2 plus years’ experience in service-based, business-to-business marketing
- Strong customer service with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be proactive, dependable, professional, personable and organized and maintain confidentiality
- Experience in drug development services and health care is a plus