SCORR Marketing is seeking a part-time Help Desk Technician in our Kearney to assist with general computer management utilizing SCORR helpdesk software.
- Work under the direction of IT Director
- Managing users in Active Directory and Office365
- Provide IT technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Create training documents to help end users
- Majoring in or completion of Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
- Knowledgeable in both PC and Mac platforms and capable of resolving issues in both systems.
- Knowledge or LAN, WAN and wireless technologies
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs. or more and work efficiently in tight places.
- Ability to be proactive, dependable, professional, personable, organized, and maintain confidentiality
- Strong customer service with excellent verbal and written communication skills