Do you thrive on organization and assisting business operations? Love being part of a team and supporting an effective and positive work environment? Then we may have the perfect career opportunity for you! SCORR Marketing is seeking a full-time executive assistant in our Kearney, NE office to manage the daily activities of the CEO and president.
Us: SCORR Marketing is the preferred marketing partner for health science companies all over the globe. With thriving teams based in Kearney and Omaha, NE, and working remotely across the U.S. and beyond, we bring innovative marketing solutions that don’t just help our clients achieve their goals, but also help improve global health and well-being.
Our work culture prioritizes diverse perspectives and individual drive alongside excellent communication and personal comradery. When you join SCORR, you’re surrounding yourself with a supportive community dedicated to one another’s happiness and success. Not to brag, but who we are and how we work make SCORR the place to build a career.
You: You thrive on organization and adore assisting others. You’ve never met a calendar you can’t manage, a spreadsheet you can’t color-code, or a finicky airline website you can’t coax into submission. When someone describes you, they use words like “dependable,” “on the ball,” and “enterprising.” With three to five years of experience in administrative, executive, or a similar field, you’re all about getting tasks done before being asked and chipping in wherever needed with a smile. And you love being part of a team! Friendly smiles? You’ve got them in spades. Encouraging words? Pretty much your whole vocabulary. Team-building activities? Perhaps your favorite activities of all.
- Aid the CEO and president in facilitating the efficient operations of the business
- Manage and maintain the CEO and president’s schedule
- Filter and prioritize team and client requests and communicate on behalf of both executives
- Provide assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executives’ behalf
- Assist with internal and external meeting coordination
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all matters pertaining to the CEO and president and act as a gatekeeper
- Coordinate and facilitate monthly leadership meetings
- Provide executive support-related tasks, such as time sheets, expense reports, travel coordination, etc.
- Potential management of day-to-day functions of the Kearney office, such as answering the phone, ordering office supplies, running errands, and overseeing building maintenance
- Plan, coordinate, organize, and help at various company meetings, events, and celebrations
- Assist with other duties as needed
- 3-5 years of experience in administrative, executive, or similar work experience
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information and discretion
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar area of study
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive, dependable, detailed, personable, and organized
- Strong customer service with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective communication and business acumen with C-level executives
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrate effective time management and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment