Fun, friendly, and fast-paced health sciences marketing agency seeks a driven, full-time team player in our Kearney or Omaha, NE, office to manage the daily activities of select executives.
Us: SCORR Marketing is the preferred marketing partner for health science companies all over the globe. With thriving teams based in Kearney and Omaha, NE, and working remotely across the U.S. and beyond, we bring innovative marketing solutions that don’t just help our clients achieve their goals, but also help improve global health and well-being.
Our work culture prioritizes diverse perspectives and individual drive alongside excellent communication and personal comradery. When you join SCORR, you’re surrounding yourself with a supportive community dedicated to one another’s happiness and success. Not to brag, but who we are and how we work make SCORR the place to build a career.
You: You thrive on organization and adore assisting others. You’ve never met a calendar you can’t manage, a spreadsheet you can’t color-code, or a finicky airline website you can’t coax into submission. When someone describes you, they use words like “dependable,” “on the ball,” and “enterprising.” With two plus years of experience in customer service or a similar field, you’re all about getting tasks done before being asked and chipping in wherever needed with a smile. And you love being part of a team! Friendly smiles? You’ve got them in spades. Encouraging words? Pretty much your whole vocabulary. Team-building activities? Perhaps your favorite activities of all.
- Manage and maintain calendars for select SCORR executives
- Review and manage emails and determine the appropriate course of action, prioritize requests, and set follow-ups and reminders as needed
- Assist with internal and external meeting coordination
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all matters pertaining to the executives and act as a gatekeeper
- Provide executive support-related tasks, such as time sheets, expense reports, travel coordination, etc.
- Assist with other duties as needed
- 2 plus years of experience in customer service and similar work experience
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information and discretion
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or similar area of study
- Ability to be proactive, dependable, detailed, personable, and organized
- Strong customer service with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment and demonstrating effective time management and organizational skills