SCORR Marketing is seeking a full-time director of communications and public relations to lead integrated communications, public relations and content efforts to pursue the strategic goals of SCORR clients and to oversee all related teams. Kearney or Omaha is preferred.
- Lead the strategic development and implementation of public relations and content programs for our clients primarily in the drug development services industry and SCORR Marketing.
- Assisting in the writing, editing and managing of content in collaboration with internal team and departments.
- Supervise PR and professional copywriters and editors
- Maximize relationships and partner with the drug development industry publications and editors to drive PR, content and media relations opportunities for SCORR clients
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications/PR, English, journalism, marketing or related field
- Minimum of two to three years supervisory responsibility
- Minimum five years of marketing, PR, copywriting or content related experience
- B2B marketing experience and/or within the drug development/life sciences industry
- Ability to create and support a team-based environment
- Experience in developing and mentoring a team of professionals
- Marketing Agency experience
- Familiarity with AP style