SCORR Marketing is seeking a full-time Business Development and Traffic Coordinator to join our team. If you have strong organizational skills, are detail oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment, SCORR may be the right fit for you. The right candidate will be based in our or Omaha, NE office.
• Work under the direction of Sr. Director of Business Development & Sr. Director of Project Management
• Effectively and accurately open BD projects in SCORR’s project management software, create project folders and project briefs
• Proactively create timelines that will ensure that the work will be completed within the deadlines while allowing ample time to get the work done
• Handle day-to-day project-related activities, including internal communication for active projects
• Effectively conduct daily traffic meetings involving creative, communication, and interactive teams
• Ensure each staff member knows their assigned project and completion due dates
• Proactively keeps in contact with all departments regarding current deadline status and any issues that may need client or agency attention
• Provide administrative support to Senior Director of Business Development
• Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Omaha SCORR office, such as answering phones, scheduling meeting, and supporting visitors
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing advertising or a similar area of study
• Minimum of two years of experience
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner to all levels in the organization.
• Familiarity with Microsoft programs & CRM tools.
• Strong time management and organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Flexibility to adapt to frequent changes in direction and project priorities.
• Outstanding written, verbal, analytical, and organization skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Marketing agency experience