Creative, mission-focused, fast-paced health sciences marketing agency seeks a full-time Account Strategist to nurture client relationships and propel their marketing goals forward with resounding success.
Us: SCORR Marketing is the leading marketing partner for health science companies all over the globe. With thriving teams based in Kearney and Omaha, NE, and remote members across the U.S. and the world, we create brands and marketing solutions that matter.
Our work culture prioritizes diverse perspectives and individual drive alongside excellent communication and personal comradery. You can join our team in Nebraska, or from your home office wherever you may be. We’ve had a remote contingent since before it was “a thing,” so we’ve got you covered.
You: You’re a natural at fostering powerful, meaningful client relationships while driving comprehensive strategy development. Oversight and execution of omni-channel marketing initiatives is your happy place. You’ve spent more than 5 years honing your expertise in brand management and strategic marketing, which now informs the high-quality strategy development and flawless execution you provide to your clients and internal team.
- Operate as the lead client point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts and serve as the liaison between SCORR’s clients and internal teams
- Partner with your Project Manager to ensure the timely and successful delivery of each initiative according to customer needs and strategic objectives – on time, on budget, and on strategy
- Work with client and internal teams on the execution of all marketing tactics including, but not limited to, branding, market intelligence, video, digital/media, PR/communications, trade shows, sales enablement, etc.
- Comfortable working with individuals in all levels of the client organization, including strong skills interacting with C-suite and senior-level management
- Contribute to organic sales growth with existing clients
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
- 5-7 years of related work experience in advertising, marketing, or B2B marketing with a full-service agency, preferably with a focus in life science, health care, or pharmaceuticals
- Experienced B2B marketer, skilled at developing holistic, omnichannel integrated marketing plans as well as developing, driving, and deploying strategy
- Able to work in a fast-paced, quality and results focused environment
- Must be able to simultaneously focus on big picture, details, and driving results
- Strategic and growth mindset paired with exceptional critical-thinking skills
- Solution oriented
- Proactive and thorough communicator, both verbal and written
- Demonstrable ability to communicate with, present to, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Perform duties and tasks independently, with little supervision
- Provide high level and high touch client service
- Experience in effectively managing cross-functional teams/projects, including brand strategy, copy, creative, PR, and technical resources for website development and digital marketing campaigns