SCORR Marketing is seeking a full-time Account Manager in our Kearney or Omaha office to manage and retain SCORR client relationships.
- Work under the direction of Vice President of Marketing Services & Director of Account Services
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with SCORR clients
- Effectively manage SCORR client relationships
- Drive and develop annual marketing plans and budget, support market research and branding
- Work with Project Manager on execution of all marketing tactics including web/digital, trade shows, communications, etc.
- Ensure that clients’ strategic direction is kept on-point across all projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, or a similar area of study
- 2 plus years’ experience in service-based, business-to-business marketing
- Ability to be proactive, dependable, professional, personable, organized, and maintain confidentiality
- Strong customer service with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in drug develop services and/or health care is a plus
- Travel may be required