Information Technology Manager
SCORR Marketing, a full-service global marketing firm is seeking an Information Technology Manager who will be responsible for any and all technology issues and recommendations at multiple locations. Duties include maintaining optimal performance of the server, managing the company software and equipment including email, office/mobile phone equipment, managing/servicing all workstations, routers, etc. and working with our internal team to develop optimal technology solutions for our clients. Our ideal candidate is dependable, creative, and self-motivated, with solid strategic and conceptual skills. Qualified applicants are detail-focused, and capable of working collaboratively and independently.
- 2 years experience with Windows Server 2008/2012, Exchange 2010/2013
- Strong understanding of Active Directory, TCP/IP, Wireless networking, and firewalls/VPN
- Ability to troubleshoot network, Internet, and computer performance issues
- Thorough knowledge of Windows 8.1 and Microsoft Office 2013
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Wordpress, FTP, and other web applications
- iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- HTML email signatures on various platforms
Senior Web Developer
SCORR Marketing is looking for a talented Web Developer to join our growing digital team in a fast-paced, collaborative environ- ment. We’re looking for a tech-savvy, early adopter, with extensive WordPress experience, who strives to produce cutting-edge applications and websites for our clients and agency. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience, and the personality and creative vision to fit our high-energy, high-tech, company culture. This is a full-time position at our Kearney, NE location.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Plan, develop, and launch digital projects to specified requirements within a set timeline
- Write code that adheres to coding standards and is clear, well-commented, easy to maintain and free of bugs
- Collaborate with design and strategy teams
- Research and provide technical solutions
- Raise potential issues in a timely manner that may impact the overall success and timeline of a project
- Enforce standards and develops processes for the agency
- Communicate and present information clearly in verbal, written and visual formats
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends and position yourself and the company as a digital specialist by keep- ing team members informed and providing ways to incorporate these in future projects
- Execute responsive designs with strong focus on mobile
- Ensure website Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Daily management of content on sites, portals, events sites, and more
- Execute special web project requests
- Support rich media integration on all platforms
Desired Skills and Experience
- Five or more years of experience with web development and programming (agency experience a plus)
- College degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Proven history of developing enterprise-level websites and applications
- Five or more years of experience with an object-oriented or server-side programming language
- Expert knowledge Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP development environments
- Experience with test-driven development and writing unit tests
- Strong experience with WordPress required
- Strong experience with Adobe Suite of products
- Demonstrable knowledge of best practices for cross-platform, cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with version control and issue tracking systems
- Experience with wireframe development and interactive prototyping
- Experience with both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of SEO principles, experience with on-page optimization plans, information architecture, and content migration
- Understanding of social media and related APIs, user experience principles, email, mobile advertising strategies
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience with e-commerce and third-party payment APIs a plus
- Experience with cloud infrastructures and development solutions a plus
- Experience with Native mobile application development experience with iOS or Android devices a plus
- In depth knowledge of up-to-date web design trends and techniques
- Forward thinking development techniques
- Creative experience for integration of design elements
- Agency experience a plus
- Team oriented, flexible and adaptable; Positive attitude, highly motivated and strong work ethic.
Marketing Project Manager
SCORR Marketing is searching for a full-time marketing project manager in our Omaha office. Responsibilities include: managing direct regional/national/global client relationships, communicating with clients & collaborating internally with the creative, copywriting, PR/media and market intelligence teams to execute & achieve clients’ objectives, including developing strategic marketing plans, project management, timelines, budget tracking, etc. Desirable candidates must have a bachelor degree in marketing or similar, 3-5 years’ experience with the responsibilities listed, be proactive, dependable, personable, detailed, organized and maintain confidentiality.
Marketing Project Manager
SCORR Marketing is searching for a full-time marketing project manager in our Kearney office. Responsibilities include: managing direct regional/national/global client relationships, communicating with clients & collaborating internally with the creative, copywriting, PR/media and market intelligence teams to execute & achieve clients’ objectives, including developing strategic marketing plans, project management, timelines, budget tracking, etc. Desirable candidates must have a bachelor degree in marketing or similar, 3-5 years’ experience with the responsibilities listed, be proactive, dependable, personable, detailed, organized and maintain confidentiality.
Part-time Administrative Assistant/Marketing
SCORR Marketing is hiring a part-time administrative assistant/marketing project coordinator in our Omaha office. Duties include: answering the phones, sorting packages/mail, opening/closing office duties, running errands, preparing for client meetings & teleconferences, assisting account executives with all client responsibilities, such as project management, preparation for and assistance during client meetings, agendas, timelines, budget tracking, research, etc. Desirable candidates are pursuing a bachelor degree in marketing or similar, are proactive, dependable, detailed & organized. Marketing experience is a plus. We will accept resumes until the position has been filled.
Front-End Web Design/Developer
SCORR Marketing, a full-service global marketing firm dedicated to developing dynamic creative solutions, is seeking an Front-End Web Design/Developer who will be responsible for creating innovative websites, targeted emails and other digital goodness.
This position calls for design and front-end development experience in order to execute working designs with an understanding of accessibility, user experience, SEO and development.
Our ideal candidate is dependable, creative, and self-motivated, with solid strategic and conceptual wits to boot. Qualified applicants are detail-focused, capable of working collaboratively and independently with a strong eye for design.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help design and develop solutions for client and internal websites and email campaigns
- Stay on top of industry trends and share new knowledge
- Take initiative and direction, as needed
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Consistently strive to learn more
- Proficient knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong understanding of design; thoughtful, client-centric approach to strategy, interaction and visual interface design
- Adept with latest tools including Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.)
- Basic understanding of MS Office programs
- Wordpress CMS Experience
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Other common development languages
Or, mail your résumé and samples to:
ATTN: Human Resources
2201 Central Ave., Ste. A
Kearney, NE 68847
Get the latest on all of our open positions.